Tuesday 4 May 2010

Marketing


At first, I think marketing is a boring thing. Because I hate math and I think marketing is deal a lot with math. After I had studied it in Maria class I changed my opinion about it. In the book they gave me many ideas in a new way of Marketing. It is amazing !


Marketing is a process which can make a lot of money. It is useful for the company,also the government and whomever who want to make a profit. I think all of the Marketing process (4P) is a very smart idea. The company can't stand if this process does not happen.


The customer 's age is very important information for the company.

Long time ago, I talked with my piano teacher who knows about Marketing and she told whatever you do with children you will get a lot of profit because their mom will kind to them. In the text book said the same "They want their baby to be healthy and want to be a good mothers."


I think the promotion and advertising is importance too. Advertisement makes people know and remember the product. I really love it. But after I use that product which I've seen on the TV ads I always found its real quality is lower than one in the ads. Because the ads only show you in the good part of their product.


I think I have to learn more about it because the process of marketing is deal with every business and everybody around the world. It 's very useful.


1 comment:

ipear said...

I like markeying :)