Sunday 25 April 2010

Segway

In the past when I was young my grandpa taught me how to ride a bicycle. My bicycle had four wheels. Two big wheels with two little wheels at the back. It 's called Stabilisers.This type of bicycle is very easy to ride for a young or elders. A few week later he took little wheels out and teach me how I should rode in 2 wheels. At first I found it is very difficult but soon I can control it by myself. That 's my experience about the bicycles. Today there are a lot of new invention instead the bicycle such as Segway. I read about it in Maria class. I have seen it on TV long time ago. I think it is more interesting than bicycle. I already have bicycle. And I want to have a Segway in my home too. Let's see it's cool or suck !! I want to know more about it. So I decided to find some information about it.




Here is the history of Segway !!

This mysterious invention created by Dean Kamen that had everyone speculating as to what it was- is now known as the Segway Human Transporter,the first self-balancing,electric powered transportation machine. The Segway Human Transporter is a personal transport device that uses five gyroscopes and a built-in computer to remain upright.



This is Dean Kamer and his Segway


The United States Postal Service,hte National Park Service and the City of Atlanta field tested the invention. The consumer was able to buy the Segway in the year 2003 at the initial cost of $3,000. I think it is very expensive.

In my opinion this thing is very fun and funny. If I have a change I will try one and teach my grandpa how to use it. Maybe I will have one in my home.

And This is a history of Segway too!!

Here is very funny picture. President Brush falls off a Segway. HA-ha!!

Do you want it ?

Is it cool,isn't it ?

3 comments:

ipear said...

Yes very cool!~ hahahaa

PRAWL:P said...

I want to have Segway too.><

PUN said...

It's so cool. :P